Certified. Reliable. Professional.
Forefront Inspections LLC
Buying or selling a home can be exciting, meaningful and a lifelong dream. This can be a very stressful process but also a good time to get answers.
That's where Forefront Inspections' expertise comes in. I will give you a clear, unbiased evaluation of your home's overall condition, allowing you to make an educated decision. I will personally meet with you at the inspection site, answer any questions that you may have, and give you peace of mind.
- Forefront Inspections is a full time home inspection company! I am dedicated to the residential inspection profession and my customers.
- Highly qualified and experienced with over 6,000 inspections performed.
- Independently owned and operated here in Hawaii.
- Certification with ASHI and InterNACHI maintaining a minimum of 44 hours of combined continuing education, keeping me current and informed about the latest developments in the home inspection industry.
(Thermal image of HVAC duct leaking cold air into the attic)
-I use the latest technology and equipment in the industry and this enables us to be at the forefront, providing you with the best inspections possible.
- Flir Thermal camera technology allows a non-intrusive view of problems that are unable to be seen by the naked eye (active leaks, missing insulation, electrical issues, etc.)- Thermal equipment is used to determine suspect areas at no additional charge.
- Cutting edge web based report writing system that allows for an interactive, in depth understanding of the inspection.
- Comprehensive easy to understand report writing system with colored illustrations and photos.
- Reports are accessible online, delivered as a hard copy, and through email any where in the world.
- 24 hour turn around time and most reports are emailed the same day.
- Servicing the whole island. Anywhere you need an inspection, I’ll be there.
- Thorough inspections, client walkthroughs, and comprehensive reports are my specialty.
- Communication is the key and I am available to answer questions from anyone or any party that you request (ex. contractor, seller, plumber) to allow for a smooth process.